Monday, April 4, 2011

Reading List

A good friend of mine recently started a blog dedicated to his love for books. He has a stack of 100+ plus most of the time :-) I don't have nearly as many but here is a list of the books currently waiting to be read on my nightstand :-)

The Zombie Survival Guide - Max Brooks
All American Boy - William J. Mann
In Cold Blood - Truman Capote
Renegade: The Making of A President - Ricard Wolffe
Naked & Me Talk Pretty One Day - David Sedaris
Band Fags & Drama Queers - Frank Anthony Pouto
Shutter Island - Dennis Lehane
Cell & Full Dark, No Stars - Stephen King
Drood - Dan Simmons
Someday This Pain Will Be Useful To You - Peter Cameron
The Corrections - Jonathan Franzen
Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins
Thinking Straight - Robin Reardon

I have my work cut out for me! Should be fun work though.

No comments:

Post a Comment