Thursday, April 7, 2011

Links: Stuff That Amused Me This Week


I'm going to start sharing some of my favorite links of the week here. This will serve two purposes. To help me unclutter my bookmarks folder and to hopefully share something that you will enjoy!

The 5 Best and 5 Worst Stephen King Films - A list that doesn't include "IT" or "The Stand" just isn't complete but interesting nonetheless

How Not To Get Your Ass Kicked By The Police - Video clip from the old Chris Rock Show that still makes me laugh

Me Vs The Spider - A tale of immense bravery

World Penis Size Map - Not sure how this data was collected

Things That Happen In Movies But Never In Real Life

Shirtless Chord Overstreet - Need I say more

12 Classic Movies Made Possible By Abuse And Murder - The Wizard of Oz almost killed The Witch and Tin Man

No comments:

Post a Comment