Sunday, April 24, 2011

8 80's songs that are totally 80's

I was a child of the 80's. I say this with some regret because if I had been a young adult of the 80's I might have been able to enjoy more of the Emazing music that the decade had to offer. You know how you always say the music was so much better when you were young? Well, I think music started to suck midway through the 90's and hasn't recovered. I like a song here and there but the days of turning on the radio and hearing hit after hit are over. Take this Billboard top 100 from 1987 for example. 60 of those songs are at least memorable and interesting. Now look at 2010. Not so much.

Here are 8 80's songs that are still great to this day! Some are well known, others not so much, but all are totally 80's! I wish music would get its act together and entertain me again...


01. Twilight Zone - Golden Earring






02. The King of Wishful Thinking - Go West






03. Total Eclipse of The Heart - Bonnie Tyler






04. Major Tom (Coming Home) - Peter Schilling






05. Heaven - Bryan Adams






06. Walk of Life - Dire Straits






07. We All Sleep Alone - Cher






08. The Breakup Song - The Greg Kihn Band







Hope you enjoyed my picks! It was hard to narrow my list to 8 actually. I love the 80's!

No comments:

Post a Comment