Sunday, July 3, 2011

Links: Stuff I liked this week

But what about ME?! First world problems.
Six 80's Toys with horrible origin stories!
Forget Charlie Bucket: Who Willie Wonka should have hired instead.
A cat licking a young boys head... for 9 minutes straight!
A list of all the words you cannot say on regular TV. What does "Wop" mean?
A Glee romance infographic! My Glee Club was never this horny :-P
Introducing... The Tiniest Warbler :D
Can't ever have too much "forever alone" meme
 A hot photospread from Made In Brazil #3! (Above)
Yes I got bored enough once to play Rock, Paper, Scissors vs a computer!
28 Movie Posters from the POV of minor characters
Broadway hottie Brandon Rubendall ALMOST makes me want to get a ticket to Spider-man! Video is HOT!!! He has a boyfriend though :-(
20 Bands from the 90's I miss. Good list!
An Investigation. How Vulnerable are Superheroes Crotches?
People who were duped by The Onion speak out. Hilarity ensues!

No comments:

Post a Comment