Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Eye Candy: Darren Criss

 He can sing! He can dance! He can make my heart melt as he peers longingly through his TV directly into my soul! I'm talking, of course, about the adorable Darren Criss. TV's Blaine on "Glee"! This one was too obvious, I just had to get it out of the way. Darren was voted sexiest man by Afterelton in their Hot 100 awhile back but even before that he was smoking hot! To think. There was a time I was upset that the overhyped Chord Overstreet was going to play Kurt's boyfriend on the hit Fox show. Then Darren came into our lives with his "Teenage Dream" and the rest is hostory! This is more candy than usual, because Darren is just so darn photogenic! Enjoy :D
 
A "Teenage Dream" remix to enjoy as you view!
 
Darren loves to play guitar
And his sunglasses of course!
Here is my favorite interview with Darren from Rolling Stone done all in song. Love! HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment